Tuesday 17 May 2022

 Hi Everyone,

my shop has been back open again for a few weeks now!

Slightly limited capacity. But if you have a repair that you'd like me to deal with than please drop by. I'm open again usual hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 1.00pm - 5.00pm.

And at other times by appointment. 

I'm actually pretty busy, with quite a bit of work booked in. It's almost normal! Standard repairs, such as set-ups and electronics are definitely normal (ie: a one to two week turnaround), but major repairs and restorations are a bit slower - I don't have the bench-space in my home workshop because all of the shop stuff is stored there! But gradually edging back to previous normal.

We still don't have power at the shop, so I can't have the alarm and security stuff operating. This means that I can't store things at the shop yet and, if you have a repair to collect you will still need to contact me first, so that I can bring your guitar in with me on the designated day.

I spoke to the electrician today and we're edging towards a solution.

I've had lots of very interesting repairs come my way in recent times. This journal of mine seems to have become a diary of woe-begotten times. It wasn't intended to be. I promise that from now on it will be a journal of interesting guitar-stuff...

Andrew