Monday 11 April 2022

 Hi Everyone,

my shop is back open!!

I will be open again my usual shop hours from Tuesday 12th April.

The shop is still empty, but I will be re-building the counter, racks and benches over the next week or so and when we get the power back on (!) it will begin to get back to normal. 

Still no phone either. But things are slowly edging their way back to how they were.

Because there is no power yet, there is also no alarm and security system in place, so I can't leave anything at the shop. If you have a completed repair with me then please contact me via email to arrange a time for collection. We'll make a firm appointment and I'll make sure your instrument is on board the trusty station wagon that day!

If you have a new repair that you'd like me to do, then please drop by during my "open" hours, or contact me to make another arrangement.

I'm still taking work in via Byron Music and Valiant Music (Brunswick Heads), and will do so via Planet Music and Russell's Music when they also re-open.

Ok, thanks for reading this. And rest assured that my "flood-plan" (which has worked very well so far) will continue to be refined and improved. Thankfully, guitars are portable items and I can move them to higher ground relatively easily.

Best wishes to you all, and hopefully we'll see each other soon.

Andrew