Wednesday 30 March 2022

Hi Everyone,

well...the best laid plans and all that. 

Looks like the re-opening of the shop will be put back a couple of weeks. The place is empty at the moment, so all I have to do is hose it out again and clean the floor and walls. Again.

If you have an instrument with me then please email. Still no phone, and that may be a while yet.

If you have an instrument that you need me to fix, I am taking in repairs via Byron Music and Valiant Music (Brunswick Heads). If you leave an instrument with them, please let them know that it is for me.

I'll be back open ASAP.

And yes, I AM looking at options regarding my premises. For the moment I intend to continue in the same place, and I have always been able to remove the guitars from there if there is the slightest hint of a flood, but it IS getting to be a bit of a hassle...

Twice in a month? Yes. But maybe not again for 100 years. Frankly, nobody knows.

And those "one-in-a 100", "one-in-ten" stats are actually bullshit - they are simply Insurance Company devices to let them know how much to charge you. Not science. Ignore them.

OK, keep well. Email me if you need to.

Andrew