Wednesday 23 March 2022

Hi Everyone,

just a short post this time.

I've cleaned the shop and will start to move back in next week. It will be a very minimalist set up at first, essentially just as a meeting place for you to drop off or collect instruments.

When power is restored I'll gradually refit the shop and move back in fully.

So. From next week we'll start to call people who have instruments to be collected and arrange a time to meet. It will be by appointment at first, and then I will eventually re-open with regular hours.

I will also be taking on new work, so please call with any enquiries.

Still no shop phone for now, so please contact via email.

I'm also taking work through Byron Music and Valiant Music, as I always have. Please feel free to either contact me first, or just drop the guitars off at the shops (letting them know that the job is for me to do). Hopefully Planet Music will be open again soon as well.

OK. Order slowly emerging from chaos.

Best wishes to all,

Andrew