Wednesday 5 July 2017

SITUATION NORMAL

Hi again,

it's been a while since I last posted, but that's because it's all been (well, almost all been) good news. The shop has been open as usual for the last three weeks, and I'm gradually gathering it all back up again. The final renovations should be finished by the end of this week, and things will be back to the way they were.

My dear landlord has gone way overboard with the renovation thing, way more than just mere flood-restoration, and the place is starting to look quite spiffing. To be honest, I wish he'd just thrown a cheap carpet down, so that I could open up and trade as normal ASAP, but no-one can argue with the good doctor, and he has had his way. His lovely old building will look splendid, and mere tenants (such as I) can bask in this splendour. I sure hope all of you dear friends and customers of mine fully appreciate the commitment that my landlord has made. At my expense...

Did I say that out loud? Oh, yikes, I did.

Ah well.

All good now, folks. I'm back open and all is as it was. More than happy to see you all, and to once again make your guitars play as well as they can.

I'm going to post on this journal at least once a month from now on. I'll let you all know about interesting jobs that I have done, anything curious, recent developments, and guitar stuff in general.

Please feel free to email me with any questions, or anything interesting you have to offer.

In the next post I'll be listing a few "sale" prices on some of my guitars. I have to catch up on the down-time caused by the floods. If there is one of my guitars that you've had your eye on, it may very well be quite a bit cheaper for a month or so...

Keep well,
AK