Thursday 2 February 2023

Hi there my friends,

my shop is back open as usual - Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 1.00pm - 5.00pm.

During January I made good progress on the large backlog of major repairs and restorations, and your guitar will either be finished or getting very close to being!

Still quite a bit to do, and I'm booking in new work with respect for the folk who have been patient regarding their ongoing repairs, so I'm asking for a two-week turnaround rather than a one-week turnaround for standard set ups and wiring and all that stuff.

Getting there!

The last year was such a scramble - some of you know about Lisa's illness, and ALL of you know about the damned flood and the consequences thereafter - but I'm almost back on track.

And hoping that the next few years will be rather more uneventful!

Andrew