Wednesday 16 September 2020

 Hi Everyone,

ok, my shop is back "open" again after two weeks "closed" catching up on the backlog of repairs.

I caught up a lot in the last two weeks, but I've still got a way to go before I'm back up-to-date. I'm going to have to either slow down on new bookings, or advise a longer time-frame until completion for the next month or two.

I'm not going to compromise and try to rush through the work- this has never been my way. I will work through the jobs as methodically as I always have.

As always, if you need a repair to be completed by a particular date, for a gig or an exam or similar, then I will jump your guitar up the queue past the ones that I've been given an open time-frame for.

I'll try to call you regarding completed repairs, but I tend to do this in a batch at the end of the week. So if you haven't heard from me, and you're thinking about your guitar, please give me a call or send me an email.

It's an unprecedented time.

I think I've also figured out how to update my website's "Shop" page, thanks to instructions from my dear ex-website lady. So, with luck, in a day or two you  should be able to see my shop's inventory of very nice and interesting guitars for sale!

Keep well out there, be sensible and cautious, and keep on playing!

Andrew