Tuesday 14 April 2020


Hi everyone,

it would seem to be that my shop is eligible to be open to the public (ie: you guys!).

I have been working via appointment for the last two weeks, and this has been ok. But I suspect that there have been more than a few folk who have arrived at the shop, seen the sign advising 'phone or email contact, and just gone home.

So.

From next week my shop will be open Tuesday and Thursday  1.00pm - 5.00pm,, and you are welcome to drop by at any of those times. In accordance with the current rules regarding social-distancing, I will probably have to see you one-at-a-time, but if we all act sensible, and in accordance with advised protocols, this shouldn't be too hard.

Over the next few months I will be using this Journal page to post all kinds of interesting guitar-repair stuff that I'm sure you'll be interested in.

Keep in touch!

Andrew